First2 Resource is looking for Non-Type Rated A320 Captain on behalf of our client SmartLynx.
- Current EASA FCL
- Current ME/IR, including PBN qualification
- Current EASA Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Minimum ICAO Level 4 of English language proficiency
- Clean Criminal Record
- Available for world-wide operation
- Minimum Flying experience*
* Valid Multi engine Jet/prop > 21000kgs MTOW/ Multi crew type rating in licence with minimum total of 3500 block hours with 1500 Pilot-in-Command.
Successful applicants will be offered:
- Costs of Type rating reimbursed.
- 20/21 days of followed by 10 consecutive days off per month at home (including travel days to/from the operational base)
- Commuting contract
- Accommodation on base
- Covered visa, duty travel, and other duty-related costs
- Uniforms provided by the company
- Training fees for LTC/TRI/TRE/GI
- Travel Insurance
- Loss of license insurance*
- Career path and opportunities to become Line Trainer, Instructor, Ground Instructor, TRI, as well as management positions within Flight Operations, Training, Safety, and Security departments (subject to experience level and performance)
- Extended Summer Season from April 1 to October 31.
If interested do not miss the opportunity and apply now.
PS! Only suitable candidates will be contacted.