Engineer on B737 MAX/NG
- Certified and current B1 or B1/ B2 license issued by EASA
- Experience on Boeing 737NG-MAX, A320 and ATR can be as a benefit
- Familiar with Air NavX / My Boeing Fleet and standard MS Office;
- Strong aircraft maintenance experience, preferably in line-maintenance;
After receiving your application one of our recruitment specialists will contact you when any new job opportunities matches your profile.
- Attractive fee: EUR 45 per hour
- Shift work 60hours per week
- Rotation 2 weeks on 2 weeks off / or 1 week on 1 week off
- Base: GOT – Sweden
- Accommodation paid
- Airline tickets paid by client
Swedish Airport Ramp Pass is a plus.
If interested please proceed with the applications and one of our recruitment specialists will contact you shortly.