Engineer on A320
- Certified and current B1 or B1/ B2 license issued by EASA
- Experience on Airbus A320 (engine type CFM56/V2500)
- Familiar with AirNav, standard MS Office;
- Strong aircraft maintenance experience in line-maintenance;
After receiving your application one of our recruitment specialists will contact you when any new job opportunities matches your profile.
- Attractive fee: EUR 45 per hour
- Period 01 Jun 23 – 30 Aug 23
- Shift work 60hours per week
- Rotation 1 weeks on 1 weeks off
- Base: ARN – Sweden
- Accommodation provided by client
- Airline tickets provided by client
Swedish Airport Ramp Pass is a plus.
If interested, please proceed with the applications and one of our recruitment specialists will contact you shortly.