- Total flight time 3500 BLH
- At least 500 BLH as PIC on B737 NG/MAX
- Current EASA - part FCL - ATPL(A)
- Current ME-IR
- Valid B737 Type Rating
- Valid EASA Part MED certificate Class 1
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English Proficiency
- Right to live and work in the EU
- Competitive daily fees
- 1-year renewable contract
- Accommodation will be provided by our Client whilst at base
- Ground transport will be provided by our Client
- Guaranteed 7 consecutive days free from duty per month will be given for the full month of operations
- The Client arranges travel once a month from/to the Operational Base for consecutive days free from duty to/ from Individual’s NIA, provided the individual checks out from the Client’s provided accommodation.
- Duty Allowance while in initial training: 100 EUR per day
If interested do not miss the opportunity and apply now.
PS! Only suitable candidates will be contacted.