- Posted 28 November 2022
- Job type Contract
First2 Resource is looking for B737 NG MAX First Officer on behalf of our client SmartLynx.
- Current EASA - part FCL
- ATPL(A) - Current ME-IR
- Valid EASA Part MED certificate Class 1
- Valid B737 MAX type rating in license with at least 500 block hours on type as a First Officer
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English Proficiency
- Right to live and work in the EU
- Competitive daily fees
- 1-year renewable contract
- Accommodation will be provided by our Client whilst at base
- Ground transport will be provided by our Client
- Guaranteed 7 consecutive days free from duty per month will be given for the full month of operations
- The Client arranges travel once a month from/to the Operational Base for consecutive days free from duty to/ from Individual’s NIA, provided the individual checks out from the Client’s provided accommodation.
- Guaranteed Duty Allowance: 15 days per month
If interested do not miss the opportunity and apply now.
PS! Only suitable candidates will be contacted.