B1 Engineer A330 - SO Tech
02 May 2023
CRM is actively seeking one B1 or B1/B2 EASA Part 66 Licensed Engineer current on A330.
• Valid EASA Part 66. B1 or B1 / B2 license.
• Part 66 ratings B787, A350, A330 (CEO/NEO)
• Considered as advantage B767, B777, A340
• Valid US crew visa
• Deep knowledge of aircraft maintenance and operation
• Flexible attitude and with a team spirit
• High level of integrity and commitment
• Able to manage different levels of workload
• Very good communication skills both oral and written English is essential
• Good knowledge of IT-tools related to Aircraft Maintenance
• Ability to liaise with other departments and organizations
More About the position:
• Contract start - ASAP
• Operational base: Greenville (GSP)
• Daily Fees - Competitive package
Only selected candidates will be contacted.