- EASA Part-FCL license;
- EASA medical Class 1;
- Current ATR72-500 type rating;
- Minimum total block hours 200;
- Valid ICAO English Proficiency Level 4;
- EU passport;
- have a valid Operator Proficiency Check (OPC);
- have a valid line check (LC).
-Duration – 12 months with possibility to extend;
- Competitive daily fee;
- Roster – 20 days on, 10 days off:
- Accommodation and Transport will be provided whilst at base;
- Health Insurance provided when on duty;
We are looking forward to your applications!
PS! Only selected candidates will be contacted.